I enjoy working with various social media personalities and had the honour of writing for some of them. You can find my guest pieces in the space below.
I contribute to the Facebook content on Agorapulse. Emeric Eernoult, the founder and CEO of Agorapulse and a serial entrepreneur, has great foresight and he believed in several successful personalities before anyone recognised them - the most famous being Facebook advanced marketing coach, Jon Loomer.
I am heartened that Emeric noticed my blog and reached out in Feb 2014 to initiate a partnership. Together, we have produced a series of in-depth articles on Facebook in the ongoing list below:
- Facebook Reach Metrics: The Ultimate Guide (2014 Edition). Click here for the Spanish version.
- Facebook Metrics: Here’s what Facebook Post Consumer and Consumption really mean
- Facebook Post-level Metric: Here’s what “Engaged User” really means
- What is Negative Feedback? Should you care? Click here for the Spanish version.
- Facebook Video Metrics: All you need to know
Socialmouths is another great resource for digital marketers, covering topics such as Social Media, Search, and Email Marketing. Francisco Rosales, the founder of Socialmouths, has a wealth of experience in the digital marketing space and his blog, Socialmouths, has won several accolades, including two features as Top 10 Social Media Blogs by Social Media Examiner.
I received an invitation from Francisco to contribute content to his blog, Socialmouths. You can read the first article titled, “3 reasons you should rethink your Facebook Ad Bidding Strategy”, here.